Sunday, November 11, 2007

A first...

After just recently getting hooked on some cool momma blogs, here I am on my inaugural launch of RoshAmmi. For someone who loves family, friends and all things beautiful and unique I thought what better way to capture the seemingly mundane and the extraordinary. I tried to think of some sort of theme since there are thousands of momma blogs out there, and yes everyone thinks their kid is the best (and you should!); so I have decided to primarily chronicle my role as an Ammi through its many bi-cultural intersections. This will also allow friends and loved ones to be a little closer to our lives, and afford me an opportunity to tell a story as opposed to just sharing photographs. And of course the coolest thing is that I will have documented the nature and nurture of Anjali beyond the three pages I managed to create in her baby book and journal. I am hoping this is going to be a fun journey and welcome your comments.

No comments: