Thursday, February 25, 2010

Memories

Anjali (and kids in general) have amazing memories. I think its because our brains are so cluttered and stressed and theirs just aren’t. Her recollection of things I wore two years ago or what we saw scares me sometimes, because I feel like there is some video camera in her brain that records all these details that I don’t!

This morning as I was standing in front of the refrigerator looking at our calendar,

I said: Gosh its almost March already

A: That’s right and the Cats are coming in March

Me: what cats?

A: Cats the musical

Me: huh! That’s right

I had told her about Cats a few months ago and showed her a Youtube of the song Memories.

Immediately she wanted to go see it, and I found out that they are coming to Portland in March, but at $125 a ticket I thought it was too much and forgot about it. But she did not.

No comments: